Pages



Monday 4 May 2015

Week 28: Celebrating the Anniversary of the Organization of the Church at the Peter Whitmer Farm


Hey guys!

I can’t believe it’s almost Mother’s Day!!! I can’t wait to talk to everyone and see you guys too!! Skype is so awesome haha only 6 more days!

This week we were able to celebrate the anniversary of the organization of the church at the Peter Whitmer Farm. It was so wonderful to celebrate as a band of missionaries. It’s incredible to use the sites as tool to strengthen our investigators. I had a blast going through the farm for the first time. I love my mission so very much.

I was able to bear my testimony yesterday in fast & testimony meeting! I loved bearing my testimony. It made me miss doing it in the Silverado ward back home!

I’m so happy spring is officially here!! It’s been a harsh winter. The leaves are finally turning green and the grass is a bright emerald color. It’s so beautiful here in the spring time.

Let me know what time is good for you guys to Skype next week! I can’t wait to see you all!!

I love and miss you very much!

Elder Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design