Pages



Monday 11 May 2015

Week 29: Best Skype Ever!


Hey guys!

It was so wonderful to see all of you yesterday over Skype! I loved every minute of it. I still can’t believe how fast time is flying by! It’s so crazy to me that I’m almost to my 7 month mark. And the next time we Skype I’ll be over half way done with my mission! That’s crazy!! Half way done!

I’m so excited Tyrel got a job offer at Sunrise Hospital! That’s really exciting. I know he has worked really hard to get there.

The list of things I asked for yesterday is still the same. I’d just like some more pictures from home and maybe some more hand written letters. :)

I love and miss you all so much! I can’t wait to give you all the biggest hugs when you pick me up in New York.

Love,
Elder Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design