Pages



Monday 5 October 2015

Week 50: Staying a Third Transfer in Batavia!


Hey guys!

We had a great week as a companionship! We have been working hard digging through our area book trying to find people to teach. We searched one by one and finally got in contact with an investigator! Guess what the best part is… When we met her and her family we found out every single one of them are interested in hearing the gospel! We found a whole family to teach!!! It was so wonderful to see that happen. Please pray that the message we present to the C family will touch their hearts.

Another miracle happened this week… We found another investigator named A. He met up with us and wants to take the lessons again! We invited him to be baptized and he accepted!! He has a baptismal date set for November 14th. I can’t wait to see it happen! We are doing great things in Batavia!

I also had the opportunity to go on exchanges with Elder Scott! I had a fun time with him. We were trying to clean out his area book as well and found great success. Another opportunity I had while doing exchanges was doing some district training. This time I was much more confident while teaching in front of my peers… but of course I still got nervous. I did my training on learning and teaching simply by the spirit. The training was a success!

General conference was awesome! It was so cool to see three new apostles sustained although I will miss Elder Perry, Elder Scott and President Packer. I love the example they set for each of us as well as their strong desire to build up the kingdom of God.

Speaking of conference, I loved the talk Elder Durrant gave and his challenge to “ponderize" one scripture each week. I love the promise he gave that as we make the effort, we will feel an increase in spirituality as well as be able to teach and lift the people we love. I love that promise.

I also loved Elder Lawrence’s talk about asking ourselves questions like “What do I need to change?”, “How can I improve?” and “What weakness needs strengthening?”…
I really enjoyed what he had to say. It got me thinking about the things I need to improve in my own life. What do you guys think is the best way to re-evaluate your weaknesses and make them strong?

I’m sending you a picture and three videos in separate emails. I hope you’ll enjoy them. :)

I love and miss you very much!

Elder Peterson


Pranking the Zone Leaders Part 1 Video:

Pranking the Zone Leaders Part 2 Video:

Chubby Bunny Video: 


"Look what I found while tracting! A 'Frankie' just like mom puts up during Halloween."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design