Pages



Wednesday 19 October 2016

Week 104: The Final Countdown




Hey Everyone! 

I can’t believe this is the very last week of my mission! Being a missionary has really helped me grow so much and in so many ways. I am truly grateful the Lord has blessed me to meet so many wonderful people here in New York. I love them dearly. I’m grateful to have had such good men as mission presidents, who showed their love and appreciation to each of us individually as missionaries. I’m grateful I chose to serve a mission. I’ve been spiritually uplifted and gained confidence that couldn’t have come in any other way. I want to express my gratitude to those who have helped me, supported me, prayed for me and done so much for me throughout the past two years.  I can't wait to see you all soon!!!

I love and miss you very much,
Elder Peterson




"My last p day as a missionary!"

"Doing some teaching in Niagara Falls."

















Lunch at Connors with K.L. and Elder Bates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design