Pages



Tuesday 18 November 2014

Week 4: Birthday Week!

Hey guys!

I got the birthday video you sent me! I loved it and the birthday package you sent! I love the pictures and the little letters you put in the box. I love the UNLV sweatshirt too! I can’t believe I am 19. It’s crazy! And only one more birthday left on my mission. It’s crazy how time flies by. Hey Ally and Tyrel am I going to be an uncle this year or the next? Just kidding lol I had to ask one more time because you know it’s my birthday wish lol :) 

I’m glad you got the leaf! I was worried about it. I’ll send another one in the spring if possible. My mission president is a good guy. He is really tall! Like 6’7. I feel like the shortest Elder in the whole mission haha. 

I attended my first stake conference here this weekend. I got so homesick because I didn’t see dad on up there on the stand. The speakers all did a good job but not as good as you dad :) Sure love you and miss you.

The snow storms have already arrived in Tonawanda :( I can’t believe how much snow there is already! It’s ONLY 60 degrees there??? It’s like 30 degrees here! I’m a little jealous haha. Oh how I miss that warm weather.

I hope everything is good back home. I love hearing from everyone. Tell the youth and the bishopric that I miss them. They can write to me whenever they feel like it if they have any questions about the mission. Tell the youth that serving a mission is the best decision I have ever made and I hope that they will also find a desire to serve a mission too. 

The work around here is a little slow because of the awful winter storms. But we have two new investigators! Their names are J and E. We had a sad experience with a less active family. I guess their 15 year old daughter just gave birth to a child and they didn’t even know she was pregnant. Then the day got weirder when this guy called us and told us President Monson had been killed… It’s a long story. Let’s just say it was a weird first week. Let’s just hope the weirdness is over for now! I have been writing in my journal every day so when I’ve filled it up I’ll send it to you. 

I love you all so very much!

Love Elder Peterson


(The video we sent Elder Peterson for his birthday)


"We're the Niagara Falls District"





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_5GWFpHwjM




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design