Pages



Monday 24 November 2014

Week 5: Special Experiences


Hey guys!!!

I love the video you sent of Tyrel acting like a turkey! I couldn’t stop laughing. So funny lol 

We have been blessed and didn’t get as much snow as Buffalo. It actually isn’t so bitter cold today either. I’m pretty happy about it! The weather here likes to tease us a lot. lol

My birthday was great! Tell everyone thank you for all of the birthday wishes. 
We celebrated by going to Niagara Falls! I’ll send some pictures.

This week had a lot of ups and downs but the most exciting thing happened. I placed my first Book of Mormon! It was an awesome experience. 

Last night we had a dinner appointment and guess what we ate?? Deer meat! It was surprisingly good. lol They did a great job cooking it.

We will be eating Thanksgiving dinner at the Bishop’s house. 

Hmm what would I like for Christmas… I’d like a stocking with some popcorn and dad’s traditional orange down at the bottom, a post card of Las Vegas, some Poo Poo Spray, some of Grandma’s Razzle Dazzle and some of Grandpa’s fudge. Maybe some more of that hand sanitizer you made, shampoo, cologne, and pictures from home. 

This week’s scripture thought is Helaman 5:12. I don’t know why but that’s the scripture that has really stood out to me the most this week. 

I had an awesome experience earlier this week. I was getting a little irritated with my companion but I heard a voice say “get your act together and do the work.” Not knowing who's voice it was I thought about who could have said that. The first person that popped in my mind was Grandpa Bob. In that moment I knew that family members on the other side of the veil are with me. Dad, I’m so grateful for the blessing you gave me before I began my mission.

I can’t believe this is my fifth week out on the mission. It’s crazy how fast time is passing by.

I love and miss you all very much!

Love,
Elder Peterson



Elder Peterson pointing to Canada during his visit to Niagara Falls

Niagara Falls

The Sacred Grove 

The Sacred Grove 

Celebrating his birthday!







Video Link








Elder Peterson & Elder Haines


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design