Pages



Sunday 2 November 2014

Week 2: Welcome to New York

Saturday, November 1, 2014

I cant believe I have only one day left at the MTC! Well I leave the MTC Monday morning at 2:30 AM to go to the airport. My flight to Rochester won't leave until 6:00 AM. I don't know why they are making me leave so dang early. My flight is with Delta airlines. I can't wait to go to New York! I'm glad tomorrow is my last day at the MTC. I can't wait to get out into the field! 
You might receive my watch this week sometime. I sent it in the mail. I think it's broken it keeps glitching and going off every 20 minutes. So when you get it in the mail that's why lol I also found a package in my satchel that I was supposed to mail to you guys. I'll try to ship it out as soon as possible. Oh and if you can please tell me if we win on Tuesday :)
Before I end I have to mention my branch president. He is awesome! He and I connect very well. I like talking to him. His name is President Brady. Dad you have to write to him. He is just that awesome.
Thank you for the two shirts you sent. My district gets very jealous that I get care packages all the time lol 
Well expect a call from the Salt Lake airport really early Monday morning and also from the Rochester airport. :)

I love you guys and miss you very much. I can't wait to see you in Rochester in two years. 

I am so grateful to serve a mission. It's the best thing that I could have ever done. 

Sincerely


Elder Peterson



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design