Pages



Monday 10 November 2014

Week 3: Tonawanda, NY

Hey!!!

There are so many things to talk about. First off I got my greenie package and I loved it! It was awesome. I took all of the signs and quotes and stuff and put them on my wall where I study. My mission president told me to have you guys keep sending any packages or letters to the mission office so they don't have to track me down whenever I'm transferred next. So next time I go to the mission office I'll be able to pick them up then. It's just easier that way. 

The people of Tonawanda are quite interesting haha Most of the people up here are conservative and I found out that they don't like the city people too much. lol Right now we are assigned to the Niagara Falls Ward. They did a little welcome thing for us but now we have a lot of work to do!

The food up here is actually pretty good! I like the Chinese food surprise surprise lol I think the weirdest food they will feed us is deer meat. The best news of this week... we have a car!! A CAR!!! It's so nice haha I don't think I'll need a bike very soon because almost every missionary here has a car. So maybe don't worry about it until the spring.

My companion is awesome and gives me the best advice. His name is Elder Haines. He is obedient but sadly isn't a Falcons fan. He is a Bills fan :( 

The rules on Facebook are simple just don't tag me in posts from back home but you can share and like my posts. I would try not to comment on anything though because it might make me homesick. Oh and the Church already provided a mini iPad for me so we are good there.

I'm glad we won the Senate on Tuesday!!! 
I'm still not quite used to the cold up here but hopefully I will eventually...
This first month went by slow but the weeks have gone by fast... I'm excited to say I've completed my first month on the mission!

I sent you a leaf from the Sacred Grove... hopefully it will get there today. I wish I could have been at Ward Conference! I know you did a great job speaking Dad! :)

I can't wait to see you here in New York. So do the count down lol

I miss you all so much I can't wait to see you guys on Skype next month!

Well forever onward right? :)

I love you all very much,
Elder Peterson

PS Throw the ball to Deegan for me lol


At the MTC, in front of the Provo temple, with other Elders in his district

At the MTC




Elder Peterson's apartment in Tonawanda, NY

A picture from Elder Peterson's visit to The Sacred Grove

Elder Peterson and his first companion in the mission field, Elder Haines!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design