Pages



Tuesday 30 December 2014

Week 10: Happy New Year


Hey!!!

I loved talking to you guys on Christmas! Skyping with you guys really was so much fun. I miss hearing your voices so much. :) I wish we could have talked for more than an hour but now we get to look forward to Skyping again on Mother’s Day!!

Our Christmas dinner at Denny’s was fun! I had a chicken sandwich, fries and soda. It wasn’t mom’s Sunday dinner but we all had a good time treating ourselves lol :)

President and Sister Francis had a mission wide Christmas party on Christmas Eve! We had so much fun. There was a White Elephant gift exchange and lots of other games at the party. It helped make it feel a bit more like Christmas. :)

As far as the next general authority, he won’t come until sometime around next October. But it will be cool once he does come! I’m still studying Preach My Gospel. I just finished studying the Law of Chastity. All in all the studies are going well.

I loved the story you sent by Elder Christopher Waddell on missionary work! I’m so grateful I chose and had the desire to serve a mission even when the sacrifice is tough. I can’t wait to see how many lives the atonement will change as I progress through my mission!

I take over my area tomorrow for the first time! I’ll be doing exchanges with the new Elder we received last week. Wish me luck!! I’m a little nervous but I know it will be alright.

Now that it’s almost 2015 I can officially say… See you next year!! :)

I love and miss you all very much. You are literally the best family in the WORLD!!
I couldn’t be any more grateful to be in a family that is so loving.

Elder P.


Matching ties!
Christmas Day 2014






No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design