Pages



Tuesday 30 December 2014

Week 9: Merry Christmas!


Hi guys!!

I got the Christmas packages you sent. Thank you so much!!!

This week has been crazy. It’s been different than normal because of the holidays. The L. family got the flu so we had to reschedule again! lol They have some great potential though so we are anxious to keep working with them.

The weather up here actually hasn’t been too bad the last day or two! Us New Yorkers like to call it the “warm before the storm” haha

The new missionaries won’t get here until the end of January. I’m excited for them to get here! It feels weird though because it seems like I just barely got here lol

Everyone is still getting sick around here! The flu is spreading like crazy. I’m trying my best to not get sick… you know me! haha

That’s neat the ward party was a success! I wish I was there but I am so glad I get to serve the Lord and sacrifice two years of m life to serve Him.

Please tell all those who ask about me that I’m doing well and we are hastening on. I really do love what I’m doing out here. :)

The best council I have as far as missionary work is how important it is to have the ward work with the missionaries and the missionaries work with the ward. Without that cooperation it makes missionary work really tough. The best way to be effective is to serve the Lord with all thy might mind and strength (D&C 4) Missionaries also need to do everything they can to obtain the Lord’s guidance with humility.

Oh before I forget I have all of the Skype information so we are good to go! We’ll be Skyping at 1:00pm eastern time which means 10:00am Vegas time. I’m so excited!!!! I can’t wait to see and talk to you guys!! It will be so awesome to get to tell you guys everything that has happened so far on my mission. We’ll only have 1 hour to talk but I’m still so excited! :) It’s going to be the best day ever!

I got Grandma’s Razzle Dazzle and Grandpa’s fudge! Tell them thank you so much and they’ll hear from me soon. :)

We have been shoveling a lot of snow as acts of service for some of the people around here and it makes me miss doing yard work with dad. I just have to remember it won’t be long before I’ll be back home again and right back out there working with him again! :)

You should be receiving some letters from me in the mail soon. I wrote a letter to each of you. That is my Christmas gift to you. :)

Love and miss you guys very much! I hope everything is going well back at home. I pray for our family every morning and every night.

See you on Christmas!!!!!

Elder Peterson





No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design