Pages



Tuesday 16 December 2014

Week 8: Almost Not a Greenie Anymore!


Hey guys!!!

I can't believe how fast time is flying by. By this time next week I'll be a 2 month old missionary already. Crazy right?! Things are going well up here except everyone up here is getting sick :( so I’m washing my hands like crazy haha. Oh and I wish this crazy cold weather would go away! :)

My first teaching lesson turned into a flop. The member we brought with us talked too much so we never had time to teach our investigator. So we rescheduled to teach tonight. Hopefully he won't talk so much this time haha. I’m excited either way!

We invited that same investigator family (the L family) to come to the ward Christmas party and they showed up! I was so happy they were able to come. My companion and I are trying to make them feel more welcomed by the church. We think if they feel welcome then they’ll be more willing to commit to come to church every Sunday. Fingers crossed everything will work out!

Guess what! My mission is receiving 21 new missionaries! I won't be called a “greenie" anymore! Score haha.

On Christmas we will be opening gifts at one of the member’s home. I’m guessing we will be able to Skype after that. So plan on sometime in the afternoon. I’ll give you a specific time next week.

I’m glad you guys had a good trip up the SLC. That’s awesome you got to go to the Christmas concert too! I’m sure it was a lot of fun.

Tyrel Beckstrand happy birthday for me! He has a letter in the mail on it’s way to him.

That is so great Jimmy and Brooklin are dating!!! I’m sure they make a great couple. I’m happy for them. :)

Get feeling better Mom! I hope your cold goes away soon.

Well I just want to say that I love you and miss you and that I pray for all of you back home.

Love you all so much,
Elder Chase Peterson





No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design