Pages



Monday 23 February 2015

Week 18: 4 Month Mark!


Hey everyone!!!

Wow it’s already another Monday! Time is going by faster and faster. I can’t believe it.

It’s been a very cold week here in West Seneca. It’s been right around -25 degrees with the wind chill! Oh and it just never stops snowing here! haha Lake Ere is pretty much all the way frozen. It’s been so cold we actually got a call from our zone leaders telling us to stay inside. :(

Other than the cold though it’s been a good week. My companion and I have been trying to find and contact people all week and saw some success from it. We have an appointment with a family tonight! We are teaching them about the restoration so wish us luck. :)

We also have a mission conference tomorrow! An area seventy is going to teach us how to use the iPads as a tool to proselyte online. It’s going to be awesome! I can’t wait to hear what he has to say. :)

Dad- That’s awesome they liked the suggestions in your meeting! Another thing to mention might be to have the missionaries contact their ward mission leader nightly. The way we do it is to have one set of Elders call one night and then next night the other set of Elders will call. Basically we just switch off each night giving a report about the day.

Another suggestion I have is the 10/3/1 goal. The 10/3/1 goal is when the missionaries meet 10 new people each day throughout the month and the promise we give in return is giving them 3 new investigators and 1 baptism by the end of the month. It has helped encourage a lot of missionaries to find new people to teach. I don’t know if the Las Vegas mission president does anything similar or not but President Francis asked us to make 10 contacts each day. It helps a lot!

Before I forget, will you send me some more music? Something like the newest Lower Lights album or maybe more of the Piano Guys songs and some EFY CDs? If you could do that I would be very grateful. The stuff I have now is starting to get a little old lol I’m ready for some new tunes.

Oh and some Oreos and Salt & Vinegar chips wouldn’t hurt either :) haha

I love and miss you all very much!

Elder Peterson






No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design