Pages



Monday 2 March 2015

Week 19: A Visit to Niagara Falls & Four New Baptisms!


Hey guys!!

I don’t know where to begin this week! It was an awesome week!. We have been so busy trying to find new people to add to our teaching pool!

The mission conference we had on Tuesday was awesome! I got to shake hands with Elder Allen, a member of the seventy! Since my mission is a Facebook mission, he spoke to us about all of the updates on our new iPads and some changes that will be taking place on Facebook. We won’t be on logging on for a couple months, or at least until Facebook is done making their updates and adjustments.

We also got to teach an investigating family this week! We taught them the restoration of the gospel. The spirit was really strong when we bore witness of the restored gospel and shared our testimonies. At the end of the lesson we extended an invitation to them to be baptized and ALL FOUR OF THEM SAID YES!!! It’s so amazing to see how the spirit softens people’s hearts and draws them closer to Christ. We are going to teach the family the plan of salvation and hopefully set a baptismal date tonight! :) Wish us luck!

On a sad note, transfers are next Tuesday. :(
Please hold off on sending any mail until I give you word on whether or not I’m leaving my area.

The reason I’m writing so early this morning is because my district is going to Niagara Falls today! I’ll take pictures and send them to you soon. :)

Can you believe my 5 month mark is in 20 days?!?! Isn’t that crazy??

I continue to love my mission and enjoy being here a lot. I just wish it would stop snowing already! haha :)

I love and miss you all very much!

Elder Peterson




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design