Pages



Wednesday 1 April 2015

Week 23: The Straight & Narrow


Hey guys!!!

I’m so glad to hear from all of you! :) I have some pretty cool missionary work news! We have been working with another less active member! We have been helping him work through the atonement process. His name is S.W. and he is such a nice guy! He is trying so hard to stay on the straight and narrow path. He really appreciates us and how much we are trying to help him. He said he wants to meet you and "thank you for raising such a wonderful son". Of course I got emotional and said I was sure you guys would love to meet him too. :) It’s pretty cool helping people get through tough times. I absolutely love how the atonement works. 

I found out that family I was working with in N. Tonowanda got baptized! The wife, the husband and the daughter! I wish I could have gone to the baptism but I wasn’t able to because it would have been too far for us to travel. I’m so proud of them though!! As soon as we can log back on Facebook I’ll get in contact with them again. 

I can’t believe Mom & Ally ran into Dan! That’s so awesome!! I’m surprised he still remembers me haha that is really cool he said such nice things about me though. It made my day! :)

I can’t believe it’s already time for General Conference again! I’m sad I won’t be there to go to the Priesthood session with Dad but I’ll be there in spirit. :) I’ll be thinking of you guys as I watch each session.

Guess what we get to do today?! We’re going on a tour of the Bills NFL stadium today! There’s a member that does private tours just for missionaries. Isn’t that awesome?! I’ll be sure to take lots of pictures. :)

Everything is still great here in W. Seneca and it’s still incredible being on a mission! :)

I love and miss you all very much!!

Elder Peterson




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design