Pages



Monday 25 May 2015

Week 31: Happy Memorial Day!


Hey guys!

Happy Memorial Day! Time is seriously flying by right now. I can’t believe we’re already to Memorial Day!

I won’t know about transfers until next week. Fingers crossed I’ll get to stay here but if the Lord needs me somewhere else, I’ll go.

This week was a weird week. It’s been a roller coaster because of meetings and exchanges with other missionaries in my district. We have been working really hard to re-activate less active members. It’s been kind of tough! We’ve also been going to Dr. appointments in Rochester for my companion. Lots of running here and there all week long.

I haven’t been able to go see a Dr. for my ear issues yet. I’m going to continue trying some home remedies to see if that works first. If not, I’ll make an appointment.

While we were in Rochester for one of my companions appointments we had permission to go to the temple! It’s truly so incredible to be able to go to the temple. I love doing temple work and I love how powerful the spirit is there. I hope we get to go again soon.

I’m so happy Tyrel passed his boards! That’s such awesome news!! I’m proud of him. :) Let me know when he starts working at Sunrise.

I love you and miss you all so very much.

You’re the best family I could ever have.

Love,
Elder Peterson



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design