Pages



Monday 1 June 2015

Week 32: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!


Hey guys!

Well, I got the call this morning and I’ll be staying in West Seneca for another transfer/six weeks! I guess my work in this area isn’t quite done yet. :) I’ve actually been in this ward the longest out of all of the missionaries. I hope I get to stay as long as I can though. I like it here but wherever the Lord calls me, I will go.

Speaking of transfers, I’ll be getting a new companion. I think his names is Elder Herman. He just finished his training so I’m hoping he has that new missionary ambition like I do! Anyway, I’ll be senior companion! And I’ll be the permanent designated driver! Yay! haha This transfer I made a resolution to make sure my companion and I are exactly obedient. Tyrel, do you have any advice? I’d also like some pointers on studying effectively. I’d love it if you’d share!

I was so sad to hear of Elder L. Tom Perry’s passing. He is one of my favorite apostles. He always reminded me of Grandpa Brent for some reason. He will be greatly missed by so many.

It has been another crazy week around here. We did a lot of service for one of our investigators. We have been doing some landscaping in her front yard and we finally have the first stage done! All we have left to do is plant the rest of flowers. I hope our act of kindness will touch her heart and help her know of our love for her.

I heard mom was on the news!! That is so awesome! I am so very proud of her for standing up for what is right. I wish I could be there to support her too but I know I’m where I’m supposed to be right now. I’ll be there fighting the good fight with you soon enough mom!

Speaking of… HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!

Here are three of the reasons why I love you so much:
1. You are always there for me when I need you.
2. You are a special friend to me.
3. You have always been an amazing example to me.

I love and miss you all very much!

Love,
Elder Peterson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design