Pages



Tuesday 14 July 2015

Week 38: I'm Being Transferred to Batavia!


Hey guys!

Well, I have some news about transfers… I will be leaving West Seneca! I’m sad having to leaving the members and investigators that I’ve worked with for so long, especially K.L.! I’ve been transferred to Batavia. It’s pretty close to Rochester. I’m anxious to see what lies ahead.

The Hill Cumorah Pageant was awesome!! I had the chance to see it twice this weekend and it was amazing both times. We even had the opportunity to bring K.L.! She says she loved it so I hope helped uplift her spirits.

It was awesome seeing the Dunford family at the pageant! I couldn’t believe it lol After the pageant was over we were walking back to the car when I heard someone calling my name. I turned around and saw LeAnn calling out, "Chase! Chase!" haha We talked for a little bit and I asked how they were doing. It makes you realize what a small world we live in when you have experiences like that. It was really cool. I love special moments like that.

Later on today I will be making the rounds saying my goodbyes to everyone. I will definitely miss West Seneca and everyone I have met here just as much as I miss everyone in North Tonawanda.

My new companion in Batavia will be Elder Glenn. I’m anxious to push forward and continue doing the Lord’s work. I will send you my new address as soon as I get it.

Tell Brooklin and Jimmy I received their wedding announcement in the mail and they look incredible! What a good looking couple! :) haha Tell them that I love them!

Batavia or bust!

I love and miss you all very, very much!

Love,
Elder Peterson


"The Hill Cumorah Pageant!!!"
"Visiting the Sacred Grove"
"It was awesome seeing the Dunford family at the Hill Cumorah pageant! After the pageant was over we were walking back to the car when I heard someone calling my name. I turned around and saw LeAnn calling out, "Chase! Chase!" haha We talked for a little bit and I asked how they
were doing. It makes you realize what a small world we live in when you have experiences like that. It was really cool. I love special moments like that."

"Here the Oakalberry family that I worked with in North Tonawanda! I love this family!"
"Saying goodbye to the Gordhamer family in West Seneca."
"Visiting the Sacred Grove with another one of our favorite investigators, K.L.!"
"Visiting the Sacred Grove with another one of our favorite investigators, K.L.!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design