Pages



Monday 2 November 2015

Week 54: Temple Blessings


Hey everyone!

This week was another roller coaster of emotions. It was a rough week due to members not doing their part in sharing the gospel. We can’t force them to be motivated to spread the gospel. Any advice on how to get them inspired and motivated? It’s very difficult to find solid investigators by ourselves. We need their help. I feel like sometimes the members in this branch just use the missionaries to carry out their duties for them. It’s frustrating because it takes away our purpose as missionaries. Don’t they know it’s everyone’s duty to build up the kingdom of God?

I love the idea of having a snow sculpture contest! That sounds so fun. When the snow starts really falling I’ll bring it up as a fun event for the ward. Thank you for thinking of ideas to help us.

On Halloween my companion and I got the chance to go through the temple. The Palmyra temple is so beautiful. It was so neat to be there again. When you guys come pick me up we should all go there together. After we finished up our session, I walked by the sealing room and had a brief thought of my future wife. I hope I can take her to such a beautiful place and marry her in the temple to be sealed for all time and eternity. I’m looking forward to that day.

Speaking of temples, how is the new temple president? I’d love to meet him when I’m home from my mission.

That’s cool Grandpa Base is going to stay with you guys for a bit! Please tell him that I love and miss him very much. Tell him I’m excited to play golf with him again next year too. :)

This week I have been thinking about how important it is to attend the temple. I love the special feeling you receive each time you go to the temple.

I love and miss you guys very much. :)

Love,
Elder Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design