Pages



Monday 14 December 2015

Week 60: I've Been Called to Be a District Leader!!


Hello everyone!

I’m staying another transfer in Cattaraugus. You can continue to send mail to my apartment.

We have been doing a lot of work this week! We visited with two more investigators and taught them about the restoration. The lesson went really well! The spirit was strong. We extended a baptismal date to both of them and they accepted!!! They will be baptized on January 16th! We have SIX investigators with baptismal dates and most of them are scheduled in January! Multiple baptisms in January is a pretty awesome way to begin the new year! :)

We also taught J.M. a lesson on the ten commandments as well as the word of wisdom. She absolutely loved it. She loves the gospel! Unfortunately she had some tension within her extended family but she politely defended the church and her/our beliefs. It was so awesome to hear her tell us about it! We thanked her for defending the church and turning her head when it came to all of the anti mormon material being thrown at her. She is still on schedule to be baptized. :)

I will miss our investigators so much. I won’t be teaching them anymore because of my new calling and all of the responsibilities that come with it. We have some new Elders that were assigned to our area specifically to take over all of our investigators with baptismal dates. It makes me sad knowing I won’t be working with our awesome investigators anymore but I will still see them at church and other activities.

I’m a little nervous about being called as a new district leader. I hope everything goes well.

I love and miss you all very much!

Love,
Elder Peterson


One of the member's pet bird! :) (Ignore my shirt collar)
The Buffalo Missionaries!

Elder Peterson's District Leader Calling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design