Pages



Monday 18 January 2016

Week 65: Another Buffalo Winter


Hey guys!

This week was another rough week. We had a lot of potential investigators drop us. We were even given a referral but when we tried to visit them they started yelling at us and threatened to call the cops if we ever showed up on their property again. Why do people have to be so mean?

We spent a lot of the week going around in our electronic area book to see who has not been contacted yet and to see who is willing to hear more about the gospel. It’s definitely a lot harder to find people during the winter months. Especially in Buffalo because of all the snow.

I’m excited to attend the missionary broadcast on Wednesday because it will be a historic meeting. Every full time missionary in the world will be gathered to watch this broadcast. I’m interested to hear what they have to say. I’m also excited to see a lot of my missionary friends again. They’ve made a new rule of no transfer meetings so I hardly ever get to see anyone anymore. It’s kinda sad but rules are rules and they always have a reason behind them.

I had a meeting with President Monroe this week. He is in the Buffalo stake presidency. He is a really great guy and a wonderful leader. I have known him for a long time. We both really enjoy working together. It’s nice to establish relationships with the stake presidency in order to use them as a resource for the needs of the branch/ward. It was really neat to visit with him again. I think I look up to him and President Francis the most out of all the people I’ve met on my mission as far as leadership goes.

I love and appreciate your example to me so much. Thank you for all of the advice you give me and for your support as well.

I love and miss you all very much!

Elder Peterson


"Another Buffalo winter!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design