Pages



Tuesday 19 July 2016

Week 91: Solid Investigators


Hey!

We attended the Hill Cumorah Pageant four times this week! We were able to go by ourselves the first time and then the last three nights we attended with investigators and a less active member and her non-member friend. It was a lot of fun! The pageant is an awesome missionary tool. I’ve found that it is one of the easiest ways to get a gospel-centered conversation going with people. 

Thanks to the pageant we were able to get some new referrals! A couple of them seem to be pretty solid and really cool people. One girl contacted the church asking for a copy of the Book of Mormon. When we went over to give her a copy we met her mom and ended up talking to her for a bit. We talked about the pageant and she mentioned how wonderful the production is and that she would like to learn more about the church! We ended up leaving a copy for her and a copy for her daughter. We will be stopping by tomorrow to teach them about the restoration. 

I’ve been thinking a lot about how I can return and visit my mission once I am no longer a missionary. I think it would be a lot of fun to sign up for the Hill Cumorah Pageant! I could apply to be a moving actor for the show. They start accepting applications in October. What do you guys think?

Transfers are coming up again on August 2nd. If you send any mail my way please send it quickly. I’d hate for it to not make it here on time in case I end up being transferred. 

I love and miss you all very much! I can’t wait to see you guys in just three short months. Only three fast Sundays left!


Elder Peterson


"Rubber band gun Elder Crawford and I made!"
"One of our friends from Batavia."
"The Hill Cumorah Pageant."
"The Hill Cumorah Pageant."
"Here is 'hang loose Nephi' haha."
"Some of the cast members from the pageant."
"One of the cast members from the pageant who played Joseph Smith."
Elder Kropp & Elder Peterson
"More of the cast members from the pageant."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design