Pages



Monday 1 August 2016

Week 93: A New Assignment!


Hey!

On Monday we went to Batavia for a zone p-day! We played munchkin card games, soccer and had rubber band gun wars. It was a lot of fun! When I get to my last transfer I’m going to request one last zone p-day. They are so much fun!

On Tuesday we cleaned our apartment. I’ve come to realize that clutter stresses me out and that it’s sometimes a little annoying to have to pick up after your companion. We also spent some time going through our area book so we don’t waste any time trying to teach people who don’t want to be taught. Sometimes I feel like I’ve been called to be a janitor lol it’s like my job as a missionary has been to clean up after other missionaries and then make things more effective for the next set of missionaries that will come after me. Anyway, after we cleaned and went through our area book we surprised a part member family and raided them with a nerf gun battle haha it was a lot of fun!

That night I received a call from President Evans and he gave me another assignment! I’ve been assigned to be a trainer!!! I’m now a district leader and a trainer! I’m very excited to see who I will be working with (I find out on Tuesday)! I’ll keep you posted. Oh, and yes I will be staying in Spencerport. :)

We went fishing with another one of our investigators! We ended up only catching one fish but it was still fun. He is a nice guy and likes to hang out with the missionaries but won’t commit to changing his life around. It’s sad because without that commitment we have to move on to other investigators but I love it that we’ll always be his friend.

I had an interview with President Evans during church yesterday. It was a bit of a surprise and totally unexpected but it was still a good interview. It was nice to have some time to talk and get to know each other better. He also gave me some great advice on helping my trainee learn to be obedient and come to love Preach My Gospel. It was awesome spending time with President Evans and seeking his council. 

That’s so cool Brooklin and Jimmy had their baby! I can’t wait to meet the little guy!

I love and miss you all very much!!

Elder Peterson



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design