Pages



Monday 8 August 2016

Week 94: A Great Week with My New Trainee!


Hey!

It’s been a pretty good week! The week started off by driving to Pittsford to pick up my new trainee, Elder Gwilliam! He is from Centerville, Utah. He is a super cool guy, loves music and is really sensitive to the spirit. He has a lot of energy and excitement when it comes to missionary work which is so cool. I wish there were more missionaries out there like him! He has already blessed my life quite a bit. 

The rest of the week was spent going around the area introducing Elder Gwilliam to the ward members and making contact with our potential and solid investigators. We’ve also been going through The First 12 Weeks manual to help him adjust to missionary life. It’s been a good refresher for me as well. Elder Gwilliam has been teaching me quite a bit from Preach My Gospel too. He is a stud missionary! For the first time in a while, I feel like I can be myself.

I’m so excited to see the great miracles that will happen in our area! I know we can do great things.

I love and miss you all.

Elder Peterson


"My new trainee/companion Elder Gwilliam!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design